Commercial | Residential | Light Industrial | Rural Electrical Services
We offer a wide range of electrical services in order to meet our client specific needs.
Each project is as unique as our clients; light industrial or residential, new build or trouble shooting.
Our certified master electricians are here to help!
Troubleshooting Maintenance & Repair
Electrical issues can be complicated to identify. We have the knowledge and skill needed to perform troubleshooting and repairs for your home or business. Whether your issues are big or small, we have a solution.
If you find that electrical components are not working properly, give us a call. Our troubleshooting and repair service will identify the source of your electrical issues and provide lasting solutions to correct the problem. We can restore proper function of your electrical system quickly, so you can use it as intended.
Your home or business may require our services for a number of electrical issues, including:
- Faulty switches
- Dead outlets
- Electrical panel issues, including tripped breakers and blown fuses
- Damaged wiring and other wiring problems
- Faulty light fixtures
Commercial or Residential Renovations
Electrical Renovations that boost your home or business value and enhance your lifestyle and comfort.
Electrical renovation is a vital part of any renovation.
Our professional are experienced in all aspects of installations and electrical wiring whether it is a basement finishing project, a kitchen and bathroom renovation, a room addition, one light fixture or a complete interior and exterior lighting solution for your business, you can count on our work being completed to the highest standards of workmanship.
Building service upgrades
Upgrades to an electrical panel can be made for both functional and financial reasons. Modern homes and businesses use a variety of devices, including high-definition televisions and computers, which have power needs beyond the design specifications of homes and businesses older than a few decades. As technology continues to enter every facet of life, power requirements will continue to increase. Prospective homeowners may look at old panels as a sign of an obsolete electrical system in disrepair, so upgrading a panel can make a big difference during the sale of a property.
Some panel upgrades need to be made immediately due to safety hazards and urgent signs of failure. Conditions that would indicate an immediate need to upgrade include flickering lights, buzzing, crackling sounds and blown fuses. In certain scenarios, heat can build up within walls and cause a fire. Any irregular electrical behaviour should be looked at by an electrician as soon as possible. While repair may be adequate, electricians will often recommend an upgrade in order to improve the overall quality of the electrical system.
Data cable installations
Our comprehensive custom solutions meet high shock, vibration, and shielding requirements. Whether it’s parts kitting, cabinet fit-out, or custom moulding, we’ve got you covered.
New Construction & Design Build
There are several benefits to hiring a commercial electrician for your business.
Benefits to Hiring a Commercial Electrician
- Minimizing downtime: As a business owner, you know, all too well, time is money. A commercial electrician should take into account your business hours and be able to work around your schedule so disruptions are minimized and the job is completed in a timely fashion.
- Qualified for Commercial Work: Making sure an electrician is qualified for the job is crucial in assuring the safety of your business and your employees. Hiring a qualified commercial electrician with a good reputation will give you peace of mind knowing your business is wired safely. A commercial electrician should have experience working with power distribution, connecting HVAC and freezer equipment, setting up data centers and computer room power systems as well as installing and repairing lighting systems.
Lighting is an important part of daily life and has a significant impact on the mood, design, functionality, productivity and ambience of your home or business. The science of lighting has changed drastically over the past decade, and hiring the right professional to help you install updated lighting is important.
We can help you with any of the following:
- Interior and Exterior Signage
- Pot Lights
- LED Upgrades
- Track Lighting
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Motion Sensor Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Any Other Type of Lighting Fixtures
We can look at your existing electrical installation or system and see how it might be possible to create something more efficient.